Disclaimer * Note Legali

Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hello bloggers!

Hello everyone,
I'm new here, and I just want to try out this blog-thingy. I've created this for at least two reasons:
1. because I always feel the need to write,
2. because I have a strong passion for make-up, and I want to meet other make-up fans out here and share advice and tips. Also, I'll start making tutorials as soon as my semester exams will be over, so stay tuned! ;)

A bit about me: I'm an Italian post-grad student (I study Euroamerican Languages and literatures, my major is English, and my minor is French, eventhough I can speak Spanish and I can understand a little German too), I'm 25 years old, and I'm an English teacher in the summer...well, usually, but not this one. I need to get a vacation this summer, eh eh....
The reason why I don't post blogs in Italian is that you can get in touch with more people all around the world with English. Anyways, if any of you want to speak Italian or French or even Spanish to me, I'm pretty fine with that.
What are my interests?: TRAVELS, cultures, crazy nights out, education, make-up, and my wonderful boyfriend, of course! oOOh, did I mention drunk bohèmien psychedelic (minus the drugs) nights out??? ihihih I sure love them...

Well I guess I'm out of here, see how this thing works, and sooner or later let my posts speak about myself.

Bye everyone ;)

2 comments: