When I first bought Urban Decay's Book of Shadows vol II, I thought "misdemeanor" was a weird shade.
Compared to others, I thought it was opaque, and I didn't know how to use it because it is sort of a greysh green shade, with green sparkles, and grey does not exactly make my eyes...stand out (I've always found the expression "to make one's eyes pop" is ambiguous ahah).
It is not the usual shade of green. And, it is almost the same color as my eyes.
I gave it a try yesterday evening, only to find it makes your look very elegant and sultry! Love it!
I believe it suits every skin tone too. Those who purchased the BOS II, give it a try and let me know.
I really look forward to see if it really suits every skin tone.
On to the proof:
-Pupa Smart Skin foundation in shade 4,
- A L'Orèal blush. it's kind of old, so the name faded eheeh
- UD Misdemeanor all over the lid, and blended a little on the crease, and on the lower lashline (very lightly),
- the dark green shade in the Sleek Storm palette as a liner on the upper lashline,
- Elizabeth Arden Sandstone as a highlighter
- Lancome Virtuose Black Carat mascara
- light brown lip liner from L'Orèal (again, it's old and discontinued)
- Gosh Darling lipstick.