Disclaimer * Note Legali

Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Eve tutorials for last minute ideas

Dear readers and dear fellow bloggers,
I am sorry for my absence during this festive week, but I was confined in the country for 3 days and then I had some connection problems.
Other than that, I am working on something that is extermely important to me, so that explains my absence on twitter and on the blog. I will make-up for it in the new year.

So, my wish to you all (and to myself, actually) for the coming year is that everything you are working on hard, any project you have will actually come true. Anyone of you who is currently unemployed, may they find a job; any student who is working hard towards getting their education properly, may they get what they deserve for their efforts; anyone who is struggling for something, may they find a solution and solace at last. Freedom of movement, of expression, and of choice, is my ultimate wish to you all for this year.

However, I also feel like thanking you all for your support with regards to my blog in 2011, nevertheless the hard times I've been through, and the not so frequent posts. Thank you for still taking the time to read my ramblings, commenting, sharing the love, and for subscribing to anyone who's new here.

On a more frivolous note, what will you do tonight? I know the evening will start in just a few hours for some, and just in case you still don't know how to do your make-up for tonight, I will gather here all my favourite tutorials for New Year's Eve make-up ideas. Hope it will be helpful to you.

Much love, and freedom to the people, as usual ;)

Lyd-




6 comments:

  1. tanti tanti tanti auguri per un bellissimo 2012 ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Davvero una bella selezione di video. Tra tutti preferisco il trucco di Miss Chievous.
    Tanti auguri Lydia.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a lovely girl with a lovely blog. what a treat

    check my new blog x
    http://artichoke--heart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a nice post, it made me smile =) I did a makeup tutorial too on youtube! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xckg1uEdwI

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love for this post
    kisses from your follower! ♡
    www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete