- Madina Milano Absolutely Ageless Foundation in 834
- KIKO Essential Bronzer (from an old collection, but you can find more or less the same product in their current summer collection) in 03 Sand Mélange
- Illamasqua Shimmer Blusher in Morale
- Cargo One Base as under-eye concealer
- Bobbi Brown Gray Denim (brownish gray) e/s for the brows
- Diego Della Palma brow gel
- Madina Milano Eye Pencil in 04 (auburn-ish brown)
- Illamasqua Powder Eyeshadow in Vernau on the crease
- Jane Iredale Pure Pressed eyeshadow in Ecru under the eyes (matte beige)
- Madina Milano Nutrilash Mascara
- Madina Milano PrismaStar in 003 Space Oddity (inner corner)
Isadora Perfect Moisture Lips in 149 Flirty Fuchsia
(Just when you think you've done a very simple make up in 10 minute max., you realize that you used a ton of products. Mhm, makes me think of how many we used for "complicated" make-up looks)
Flirty boho chic cream-colored dress: OVS Industry (found on sale for 10 euros, reduced from 50! yay!)
Brown shrug: Pimkie
Hairstyle: natural loose curls on the front, messy curly bun at the bottom.
What's your favorite style for the summer?
Will you be going for the bohemian chic look in all its variations?
*Pictures were instagrammed, therefore all colors appear less bright and slightly lighter than the reality.