Disclaimer * Note Legali

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

News: The FF Supertone sneaker has landed!





Over this past year I have become more conscious about health. Gym and excercise are now something I always want to do, as well as dieting.
This is why I was super interested when this news popped into my email box.

If you haven't heard of it yet, FitFlop is an American brand that launched in 2007, created by Marcia Kilgore that allow you to get a work-out while you simply walk.
Originally, FitFlop came in sandals and clogs that you may have spotted on celebrities and even Chelsea Clinton!
Now, the same technology (click on the link to find out more about it) has been built in sneakers!
Fashion conscious sneakers! Isn't that great? Every other brand with similar technologies has always come up with horrible shoes that you can only wear with your tracksuit.
These babies? They're classic sneakers, the kind you can wear with jeans any day, any season!
Two thumbs up!




They retail for £ 80,00 and are available on the fitflop site, at www.fitflop.com - or check out the retailers section to find the nearest retailer to you!
They are also available in black, silver, and red (lovely!).


What do you think about these shoes? Do you own them, or intend to buy them?

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about getting the reebok ones because I read many great reviews on that. But as you also wrote - they look horrible! These ones I could even wear to work, but I don't know if they are as good as the Reebok ones.. Not that it mattered that much, I don't order shoes this expensive.

    ReplyDelete