Disclaimer * Note Legali

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Review: Liz Earle - Eye treatments


When I was offered to try out these two products from Liz Earle, I was more than happy as in the past few months I have started to be very sensitive about my eyes.
Working on my thesis, keeping the blog, watching tv, I have developped some dark circles around my eyes, plus I am short-sighted therefore I do have to take care of my eyes and have them well relaxed.

Case in point, is the holy grail of all eye treatments (in my own personal view):

EYEBRIGHT

Liz Earle's Eyebright soothing eye lotion that helps toning and refreshing your tired, puffy eyes.
Its naturally active ingredients contain alpine herb, witch hazel, organic aloe vera and cornflower.
To discover what their benefits are: click here.
This product has rapidly become my favourite eye treatment of all times: if I soak some in a cotton pad and leave it on my eyes for 5-10 minutes I feel immediately refreshed and relaxed.
One swipe in the morning and evening wakes up my eyes and give me a boost of energy, which is always a plus!
Suitable for contact lenses wearers, this eye toner also works as a remover for all those makeup traces that are very frequent even after using a cleanser.
This will be a definite repurchase, and an A+ in my books!
Available in a
50 ml bottle for £ 4.75
150 ml bottle for £ 9.50
or a set of 3 150 bottles for £ 25.50

You can purchase this product from the Liz Earle official site, or at your local retailer (check out the list on their site)

DAILY EYE REPAIR

This product is described on the site as a "light, triple action cream helps to visibly reduce the appearance of fine lines around the eyes, mouth and forehead. Light-reflective particles conceal and help brighten dark under-eye shadows while SPF10 mineral sunscreen protects against UV light".

Unfortunately, I have to say that this product hasn't impressed me at all. All it did for me was brightening up my dark circles (NOT CONCEALING!) and protect me against UV light.
My fine lines haven't been reduced, and it left me wondering if it didn't worked for me only, or the product really needs some improving.
I still have no idea, so if you have tried this, please let me know what you think of it in the comments below.

It comes in a very small tube which costs £ 13.00, so it is also a bit expensive not to be effective.

My conclusion is: I definitely recommend Eyebright, as I know you will not be disappointed, but go to a Liz Earle store or counter before buying Daily Eye Repair.

Please let me know what you think about these two products in the comments below, especially if you have had a different experience with Daily Eye Repair.

2 comments:

  1. very nice review!! :D I'm starting to love Liz Earle, I might do an order soon =P
    baci!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love eyebright.. I agree on everything you said except for the the dark cirles benefit from the eye cream... it didn't worked on me!

    ReplyDelete