Disclaimer * Note Legali

Saturday, January 15, 2011

sales haul part 2: pimkie and accessories

I went to Sassari because I had a class to teach at university yesterday, and I stopped at Pimkie first, to get hold of some more of their warm sweaters on sale. I will also show you the first ones I got last month in a separate post.
In case you don't know, I hate the cold weather and I always look for thick, warm sweaters to wear. Unfortunately, nowadays fashion does not help me with that. All sweaters in most stores are very thin and not warm at all, forcing me to wear 2 shirts, a sweater and a cardigan each day. I really hate wearing so many layers, I feel like I can't move properly.
French clothing chain Pimkie has recently opened a store in Sassari and that's been the answer to my prayers. Two thumbs up for the only store that can provide decently priced warm sweater (that also contain a percentage of wool!!!).
Now, enough with the jibber jabber, let's get straight to the point. Here's what I've got:
Tartan skirt - Pimkie (looks great with jeggings)

Batwing sweater - Pimkie

70's styled pink sweater - Pimkie

Obsessed with feathers much? Jewelry - Coin
Woolen layers skirt - Pimkie

3 comments:

  1. bellissima la gonna tartan e il maglione 70s :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. La gonna tartan non vedo l'ora di mettermela, anche se è in cotone quindi abbastanza fredda.
    I maglioni li ho indossati ieri ed oggi e son proprio carini addosso!!!
    Domani proverò la gonna a "strati" anche se non so bene come abbinarla ancora ahah :)

    i gioiellini non vi piacciono? Io sono impazzita quando ho visto quello con l'ala d'angelo. ho gli orecchini di topshop con la stessa ala...evvivaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete