as you may have noticed I haven't been able to post as much as before in the past month.
The reason for that is that I am commuting a lot, trying to find a job (possibly one that keeps me working at least 5 days on 7 for more than two months!) and thinking about a PhD.
Public transport service in my region is almost inexistant, therefore I am often forced to spend the night at my boyfriend's (LOL not that I'm not happy with it! In fact, I love that...being cuddled until you fall asleep is priceless), which results in me being away for almost 2 days in the end.
Needless to say, that absorbs my time a lot.
I should be starting a teaching job very soon, and I will have to commute at least 2 days a week to do that. That will absorb much time as well.
However, once I know what my schedule is, and I get used to that, and planning my lessons etc, I will be back on the right track, I promise!
I love blogging too much to disappear, so you will have to deal with my *caugh caugh* fabulous self some more.
There are lots of things that I really want to blog about:
- new products: as I have far too many products, I will probably now follow this principle: new products that have amazed me or particularly let me down, will have a full review. Otherwise, i will be making fotd's with those products and mark them with a different font color. And if you happen to like what you see and want a full review, you can leave the request in the comment and I will do that.
- fotd's: been missing posting fotd's way too much!
- exploring winter trends: I think you've all liked my previews post about that as much as I have, therefore I have decided I will blog about that more. Get ready for a 60's make-up trend, neutrals trend (which I will surely make use of at work), and a very interesting variation of smokey eye that I spotted on a magazine! ...and lots of blues!
- new collections
- more tips on make up looks
- foundations: which ones I prefer and how I apply them
- cheap vs expensive make-up products: favorites of mine, ranging from cheap to expensive with short but cohesive reviews.
Also I am opened to requests, so if you have any, just drop a comment.
I am still dieting, although I was a bit bad this week, mostly because commuting left me with zero time to shop for food.
What I have discovered this week is that 1. I dropped one kilogram already; 2. I made a promise not to weight in again until a month has passed. I am afraid I would become too obsessive and miss the main focus; 3. if you start eating less, your body will become used to eat small portions and will not make you starve; 4. I tend to think about food when I am bored, stressed over study, or unsatisfied with my previous meal.
OK this was a very long, boring post, I hope you made it to the end :)