Disclaimer * Note Legali

Sunday, October 17, 2010

A very useful post to all beauty blogger - spread the word

I want to invite you all to read the great post Sesame, from Viva Woman, wrote yesterday.
It concerns the many issues related to bloggers and brands' PR's. Not to mention, it also covers the subject of bloggers who blog JUST because they enjoy "the perks" of it, which I am very sensitive to.

I encourage you to read it, read the comments, and comment yourself.
Also, I would be glad if you could spread the word about it, because this post is somewhat a manifesto for all of us (or at least, the ones who enjoy freedom of speech on their own spaces).

Click here, and enjoy the reading.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I just found your blog- I love your layout and your posts:) You are also really pretty. Anyways, have a good evening and keep on posting.

    you could check out/follow my blog at:

    vyile.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Shelly :)

    ReplyDelete