Disclaimer * Note Legali

Friday, October 15, 2010

Review: Liz Earle Superskin Range

This, my darlings, will be a quick review of two Liz Earle products.
I am sorry I can't write in-depths reviews these days, but I have so many posts that I have to publish, and so little time due to the job, and my grandfather being at the hospital.

The products I will review for you today are:

LIZ EARLE SUPERSKIN BODY CREAM
Retails at £ 27.50 for 200ml (alternatively £ 12,00 for 50ml)

Intensive body moisturizer, made of 25% plant oils, with a rich aroma and formula that hydrates the driest of skins (mine!).
Used everyday for months it has helped my skin looking smooth and plump.
Naturally active ingredients consist of:
East African Shea Butter,
Organic Rosehip oil,
Cranberry Seed and Pomegranade extract (antioxidants),
Vitamin E,
and the gorgeous scent of neroli.

For more information about the ingredients, click here.

I have been using this religiously for more than 3 months now, and I am down to my last sprits.
Very little does a long way with this cream, although I must warn you that if you are going to use this in winter time, you'd rather use this at night, as it needs to be blended very very well before putting clothes on.

So far, this is a definite 5/5 for me.

*PS: due to the very rich aroma, I would not suggest this to pregnant women ;)


SUPERSKIN CONCENTRATE
Retails for £ 37,00 for a 28ml (alternatively, £ 18,00 for a 10ml roller-ball, or £ 5,25 for a 2ml sample)

This is an intense blend of 100% pure plant oils, which are meant to restore your natural hydration overnight.
You can use this everyday or simply as often as needed, and it will definitely help this winter.
I have used this until my freaking acne showed up again (due to being off the pill. And gosh, I will definitely start being on the pill again by next month). Although it is a product targeted to all skin types, the idea of wearing oil on this messy face does not appeal to me.
I can tell you this oil never left my skin feeling greasy, it was very nice and left my skin soft and smooth, but back then my skin was alright to start with! And also, this oil has NEVER broken my skin out!

Naturally active ingredients include:
Argan oil,
Organic Rosehip oils,
Soothing Neroli,
Lavander and Chamomile essential oils,
Vitamin E

For more information about the ingredients, click here.

Although I think the Superskin Concentrate is really overpriced (certainly, not something a student or a part-time worker would afford), I do think it is a lovely product that leaves your skin supple and soft, without making you breakout or feeling oily.
The aroma is also very nice, a great feeling that will concile your sleep.
I also think this product will be more effective on dry skins and mature skins. For them, this should be a HG product!

My rating is 3.5/5 just for the price!

And as a side note, I really need to give credit to Liz Earle for the luxurious packaging.
It is so so cute, but with class ;)

Have you ever tried products from this range? What do you think?

Disclaimer: products provided by PR for reviewing consideration.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm... I still adore my Clinique. ♥

    www.madeupbyhannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete