Disclaimer * Note Legali

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Few new things on my blog

First off, I have changed my header. What do you think of it? Yay or nay? I felt that the picture I had before was nice, but didn't allow the blog title and subtitle to show up well. I have also created a new subtitle, as you can see. It is now "make-up for your curiouser side" - to quote my beloved Alice, of course. I am also testing Windows Live Writer at the moment, so tell me if my font shows up on your screens as well, and whether I should keep using Times New Roman or Arial, or you like Century Gothic too. I hope WLW will help me improve the visual aspect of my blog. If you have any suggestion on how to use it, please tell me! I'm still trying to get the hang of it. Your opinions on all this are much appreciated! xoxo, Lyd



**UPDATE: now from Blogger's settings - from what I can see from this post, Windows Live Writer is such a waste of time. The font didn't change, neither did the size, nor the allignment. Is it the same for you, or did you make it work?**

3 comments: