Disclaimer * Note Legali

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Newsflash: Sleek to launch their new interactive website (finally)

Yes, you read it! Finally they're launching their interactive site, where you will also be able to buy their products online, limited edition palette included -and with international shipping offered-.
If you go to www.sleekmakeup.com, you will find a countdown page which tells you when the site will be finally running. I know we have all been waiting for that since this fall (when the site was supposed to be live), so I know this news will make you all smile!

This comes just in time for the launch of their new limited edition palette, the Bohemian one (which will contain a vast range of colors that make you think of bohemian clothes, and will have a white packaging!) which is due on March, 17th.

Are you excited?


I will be back with more news from the cosmetics world by tonight, and this time it will be bilingual because I think it will be useful information for Italians as well, and I do not want to discriminate :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the heads up. Lots of people are waiting for this day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait! I have been wanting to get my hands on one of these for ages! YAY for international shipping!

    ReplyDelete