Disclaimer * Note Legali

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Reviews: Soap and Glory's Arch de Triumph and Hair Supply

Some weeks ago, I was contacted by the super-friendly Joanna, PR for Soap&Glory, who offered to send me some products after reading my review on The Fab Pore mask.
When I opened the package I received, I found that - much to my pleasure - Joanna selected four different products for me from different ranges: hair care, skin care, and cosmetics.
What I will review now are 1 hair care product, and one cosmetic product (the lip plumpers' review is scheduled for this week, whereas I want to use the skin care product for another week or two, just to ensure my review is as accurate as possible).


Hair Supply - gloss giving radiance and repair
mask treatment for all hair types

As usual, packaging is uber-cute. Pink and white, great vintage images, and funny descriptions.
The first thing I have to say about this mask is that its smell is simply amazing. It makes me want to wash my hair just to smell it, and after I get out of the shower I feel like I have just gotten out of my salon!
The consistency is that of a thick cream/gel and you can leave it a minute if you wash your hair everyday, or 3-4 minutes for a weekly treatment. Now, I have very fine, long hair, therefore I don't wash my hair everyday, and I have only tried the 3-4 mins option.
It really gives radiance and gloss to your hair, and also it helps repairing it, and keeping it protected from heat. It does not weight down the hair at all. However, I think it is not a substitute for your conditioner. In fact, if I only use this after my shampoo, my hair turns thick and hard, and difficult to comb. I would highly suggest you use conditioner before this mask, and then you will be fine.
I do recommend this product, if your hair lacks shine and if you want to experience that lovely smell each time you wash your hair - it's like aroma therapy to me!



Arch de Trimph - shaping and highlighting brow crayon

This is a two step shaping and highlighting crayon. One end is the eyebrow pencil, which the perfect color to get both a natural look, or a more dramatic one (if you build it up). Consistency is not too creamy, which is good in my books, as I don't really want to look like I've been drawing my brows with a marker!
The box comes with some eyebrow stencils in the back, which I personally don't find useful at all.
At first I thought it was a good idea, but after trying them I think that they are not the right way to shape your brows.
The thing I like the most about this, is the highlighter end. It is the perfect dupe for Benefit's high-brow pencil. So creamy and soft, yet so longlasting! Sometimes I use it on my lower waterline to create the illusion of bigger eyes, and it looks awesome!
I highly recommend this product, which I now use everyday!


Hair Supply retails for £ 6,00 (200 ml tube)
Arch de Triumph retails for £ 7,50

So far, I really love Soap&Glory, and I think they should start selling online, because too many people in the world are missing out on so many great products.
What's your experience with this brand? Have you tried any of these two products?


Disclaimer: Soap&Glory sent me these two products for reviewing purposes. I am not paid to give my opinion, and I am not an affiliate of the brand.

1 comment: