Disclaimer * Note Legali

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

How to turn a beauty blogger into a happy bunny - 101


This is what the postman delivered to me this morning.
Yep, lovely package from Soap&Glory, containing The Fab Pore Hot Cloth Cleanser, Hair Supply mask, Arch de Triumph, and a set of 3 Sexy MotherPucker lipglosses.
I will, of course, report on these products once I have given them a good go, so I will not spoil any hint now :D

Plus, I won the Sleek MakeUP Facebook competition...I won the complete collection of i-Divine palettes! Even past limited edition ones. I am so so happy! You know I love Sleek ;)

What's more, I'm currently waiting for another lovely package, and something I bought from a blog sale, and Scott Barnes' book. Can you tell I really love receiving parcels?

Nighty night, lovelies!

7 comments:

  1. I love getting parcels too! Thumbs up for online shopping! :D Great buys and congratulations you lucky duck!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh lucky girl! congrats on winning the sleek contest! very jealous. Can't wait for your review on the soap and glory products.. i live in the states and have been wanting to try to them out for a while now!

    marti
    http://yetanotherbeautyandfashionblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow S&G is just too tempting!!hehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing!!!!! I love Soap & Glory --- we finally get the stuff in Canada. As for your Sleek win -- whoo hoo! Lucky lucky girl!

    My package with your goodies should be arriving in the UK soon so hopefully soon after that, it will get to you soon!

    Michelle
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats :) I have never heard of the Sleek MakeUP Facebook competitions, did you post the picture of a winning make up on your blog... did i miss it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh you lucky girl! I entered the sleek competition but didn't get anything, i swear i should have been one of the 30 people who got a small prize :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. I entered too but i think I had a lack of decision! You're very lucky...especially for my beloved safari and for the new bohemian ;)

    ReplyDelete