Disclaimer * Note Legali

Monday, March 1, 2010

Gemstones inspired series - n 2: Jade



The weather was a little bit hotter today, and I had lots of wonderful new goodies to play with (from my swap).
Pictures don't do it justice, because it's just so hard to photograph these blue/green/teal colors at night if your lighting is poor. Anyway, you get the drift, this will look lovely in spring evenings ;)


Products used:

Face
Diorskin nude foundation in 030 Medium Beige
Bourjois blush in 48 Cendre de Rose Brune -got in my swap, for the FTC records...-
Eyeko 3 in 1 cream as highlighter on my cheek bones

Eyes
Pupa Lumynis baked eyeshadow in an antique gold tone all over the lid and on the browbone
Illamasqua cream shadow in Amour on the crease -got in my swap-
Teal color from the Clinique Nature Temptations palette on the crease
Teal color from the Sleek "The Original" palette blended on the crease, over the previous 2 colors -got in my swap-
Rimmel London exaggerate waterproof eye definer in 250 Emerald Sparkle
Rimmel London white eyeliner on the waterline
Rimmel London Sexy Curves mascara

Lips
Deborah Milano Rossetto LightCreator in 01 (it looks more fucsia in real life)
Sleek Pout Polish in Pink Cadillac

UPDATE: on my nails: Eyeko Vintage polish (doesn't it look gorgeous?)

10 comments:

  1. Ciao Lyd! You're always so gorgeous, Sardinian women are really some of the most beautiful women in the world! I especially adore the last pic, you really do look like Alice in Wonderland or perhaps Snow White...teal/green looks awesome on you and I really like the fact that you chose a coordinating nail varnish: perfect!! xx
    PS: ti è passata la febbre?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty! I'm a bit shy with colored eyeliner but to achieve results like this I'll definitely experiment more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that teal color looks amazing on you! It's so beautiful and shiny!

    I agree with Anna - very Alice in Wonderland-like, hehe... Very beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow i love love love your make up and looking at the blog I see you have a great talent! :) keep those posts coming! oh and Alice in a new Wonderland, AWESOME! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all i wanted to thank you for your comment and for following (yay) and second of all you are sooooo sweet, so far no one has told me that they will tweet about my blog, you're the first one :) that just made my day!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow very beautiful look you've created

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a great blog btw...love the teal and gold eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So beautiful, the the green and gold together, i've wanted vintage polish for awhile but still havne't picke it up. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. meant to say *love the green and gold together hehe. x

    ReplyDelete