Disclaimer * Note Legali

Thursday, March 18, 2010

How to turn a beauty blogger into a happy bunny - advanced

Remember my previous post on "the basics" of how to turn a beauty blogger into a happy bunny? Well, let me welcome you to the advanced class!
This is what the LOVELY Alice from KIKO Makeup Milano sent me (super fast delivery - 2 days only!) for reviewing purposes:

18 of their new nail varnishes shades;
a french manicure pen for my tips w/ french manicure nail varnish;
shiny toap coat;
a nail polish fixer (btw this spray has a pleasant smell!)

Here is the second box where all the face makeup is: all of the 20 LongLasting Stick E/S (!);
False Lash Concentrate - Volume top coat mascara;
15days extension intensive treatment kit (daily tr. mascara + night tr. booster);
and their L.E. Soft Touch blush;
L.E. Electric Eyeshadow Palette;
L.E. Urban Look eyeliner and khol;
L.E. Ultraglossy l/p;
L.E. Unlimited l/g

CAN YOU BELIEVE THEIR GENEROUSITY?
TO SAY THAT I AM ASTONISHED IS AN UNDERSTATEMENT!
I am going to have a jolly good time playing with all these products, and giving them full reviews.

Now if you are not yet salivating, take a look at these:

Limited Edition Electric Eyeshadow palette in 04 Omotesando Beige


Limited Edition Soft Touch Blush in 02 Pearly Pink Kiss


both of them have this DIVINE packaging.


Well enough wish spoilers, this was just a way to grow anticipation in you.
Full reviews (and better quality pictures) to come soon.

Bye for now,
Lyd




These products have been sent to me from KIKO for consideration. I am not their affiliate, nor I work for them.

12 comments:

  1. OMG that blush looks fabulous !!! you must feel like a kid in a sweet shop :) Have fun xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blush looks gorgeous! Can't wait to hear more about this and what your thoughts are.

    Michelle
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is sooo pretty - I have never seen this brand here (in Canada) as I would love to take a look at that in person! Enjoy! I'm looking forward to hearing more about it!

    Best, Lisamarie

    ReplyDelete
  4. ma è davvero un sogno! :O
    è tutto favoloso anche solo a vedersi!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey happy bunny! May I ask you a question? Did they contact you or dis you contact them for reviewing purposes? I am so curious!
    COngrats on the amazing pack!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a lucky lady! I'm not jealous, much! Now I'm desperate for some Diorskin Nude Foundation but it's so expensive. :(

    I wish PR people loved me... ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm very excited to see your reviews :)
    who is Alice by the way :S i'm a bit confused... is KIKO like a make up i have never heard of and Alice is the owner?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Lydia! Thanks so much for your information!
    I always wonder how companies contact bloggers to write reviews and try products so I was feeling curious about it. Thanks to you, I can understand it better.
    I am looking forward to reading your reviews on those products.
    Thanks again, sweetheart!!
    XX

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMW!! I'm overcome with jealousy right now lol!
    Can't wait for the reviews!
    I gave you an award on my blog, please check it out :D
    http://lilbiuty.blogspot.com/2010/03/blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm definitely salivating right now! Have fun trying it all out you lucky girl! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. quante cose! aspetto le recensioni degli smalti, ci sono un bel po' di colori che mi piacciono...

    ReplyDelete