Disclaimer * Note Legali

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

FOT(yester)D - neutral beige with a blue twist


I was wearing a blue and beige ensemble yesterday, so I thought I might replicate that on my eyes.
I used a shimmery beige on my entire lid, to give it light, and 2 semi-matte colors on my crease, to try and give it more depth.
Results aren't so clear from the pictures, but I liked it.
Please, excuse one of my eyes being swallen - I don't really know what was up with it.


Different angles, as the sun was shining bright here yesterday.

Products used:

FACE
Diorskin Nude foundation in 030
Bourjois blush in Cendre de Rose Brune
KIKO soft touch blush in Pearly Pink Kiss

EYES
e.l.f. eye primer
shimmery nude beige from the KIKO Electric Town palette in 04 Omotesando Beige
Lancaster e/s in beige - semi-matte
Lancaster e/s in copper brown - semi-matte
KIKO LLSE in 17 Blu Notte heavy on the lower lashline
Sleek Ink Pot gel liner in Espresso on the upper lashline
Max Factor False Lash Effect mascara on the top lashes

LIPS
MAC Creme d'Nude lipstick


8 comments:

  1. stunning! your lovely blue eyes look so bright and vibrant! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have very pretty blue eyes lucky girl lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Check my blog for your Beautiful Blogger Award x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're very pretty! Check my blog and enter the contest! :) lipstickonthecup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, it's so pretty! You have beautiful eyes.

    ReplyDelete