Disclaimer * Note Legali

Monday, August 3, 2009

"Dolly look" using the Sleek Acid palette


Here is a simple look using the lovely shimmery fuchsia in the Acid palette.
You will have to excuse me if the picture is not great, but somehow my little digital camera has an aweful flash that ruins every look I do when I take pics under the neon lights I have at my parents' home.
Anyway, it's kind of a "Dolly look", and I think it is very pretty for those who have blue, green or grey eyes. Pink really highlights those colors (although my picture really doesn't do it justice).

For this look I used:
The lightest peachy color in the Clarins' Nature Temptation palette (on the lid and on the brow bone)
The lovely shimmery pink on the Sleek i-Divine Acid palette (on the corner of my lid, then blended onto the crease, right above the crease, and on the lower lashline)
A Pupa shimmery black on a limited edition palette (as the eyeliner, and blended on the lower lashline)
A Revlon black eyeliner pencil on the waterline
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara.



Hope you enjoyed it,
xoxo,
Lyd

1 comment: