Disclaimer * Note Legali

Friday, August 21, 2009

tag! you're it!

A tag that requires to write six random facts about myself. Michelle tagged everyone who hadn't done this yet, so here it goes:

1) I have 2 younger brothers
2) My boyfriend is 3 years younger than me (sounds bad, it really isn't. I look his age and act younger than him anyway LOL)
3) I've always been a sucker for eye make-up
4) I have language skills: apart from my mothertongue, which is Italian, I can speak English, French, Spanish, I can easily understand Romanian and Portuguese, and I'm currently obsessed with learning Deutsch (German, LOL)
5) I love travelling, but I don't know if I'd ever backpack - I'm a bathroom chick!
6) I am writing a post-grad thesis on the translation for dubbing of...WEEDS! Yes, I'll have to translate lots of swear words, and I'll be free to be as creative as I want uaahhahaha (evil laughter)

I tag anyone who hasn't done this yet!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are wonderful languages that you can speak there. I so admire you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow wish I could speak that many languages, I did spanish and german for about 5 years at school but since I left about 4 years ago I cant remember a word! xx

    ReplyDelete