Disclaimer * Note Legali

Friday, August 7, 2009

fotn

Hello lovelies,
just a quick post before I go on my little road trip.

I wish my camera had a better flash so that I didn't have to edit my pics to capture colors on my eyes.... :S



last picture is not so pretty, but at least you can see what it is like a bit. Kind of 60's style with Urban Decay inspired colors.
I hate my camera. it's so hard to get good self-pictures with it.......

Products used:
Face: Pupa bronzer
Eyes: Pupa Lumynis in Beige-gold
Rimmel Exaggerate eyeliner pencil in Emerald Sparkle on my crease and lower lashline
Clarins teal eyeshadow on the Nature Temptation palette
Rimmel Sexy Curves mascara
Lips: Pupa sheer strawberry pink lipgloss

xoxo,
gotta run

6 comments:

  1. wow that makeup is really pretty. i want to try it now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! xx

    www.makeupme20.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous eye makeup. I like what you did in the crease with the eyeliner. Have a fun road trip! xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the look. especially the teal color which enhances your eyes really well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you girls!!! I just wanted to try out the Emerald Sparkle eyepencil.

    I also got another very cute pencil in purple with lots of glitters...I'm gotta get creative with it tomorrow, so there's more "creative makeup" to come ;)

    Thank you all a lot!, and Kae, welcome on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have stunning eyes! I love the eye make-up- it really brings out your eye colour x

    ReplyDelete