Disclaimer * Note Legali

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

eotn with Sleek and Shiseido, and ootn


Last night I went out with my boyfriend, and I opted for a green and black checked Primark puffball dress and green ballerina shoes, so I decided do a green eye look for the night.
I really didn't put a lot of effort in it, due to the lack of time.
Anyway, the products I used are photographed above:
From the Sleek Acid palette I used the colors that are indicated by the little arrows;
I used the Shiseido cream liner (with its cute little brush);
Black eyeliner on the waterline;
Pupa Diva's Lashes mascara;
and this is not photographed, I forgot, but I used a Lancaster blush.

Close-up of the look. Yes, I couldn't blend the colors, cos my boyfriend was already outside my house waiting...
:( But at least you can see how cute that green is.

I also used this discontinued cream bronzer/highlighting cream from Pupa,
called "Lumiante" on my cheekbones (just above my blush) and on my nose, to get a glowing skin finish.
It's a shame they don't make this anymore, it was so much of a great product.
The last picture in the collage is a close up of the earrings my auntie gave me as a present.
I love how the silver ball has flowers all over it. Cute, aren't them?


Hope you enjoyed this, I wish I'll have more time to do a proper look next time...with proper blending and all...
xoxo,
Lyd

8 comments:

  1. your earrings are so cute!love them!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw I love the Sleek Acid palette - I missed out on that one was so disappointed

    ReplyDelete
  3. This palette is brilliant!!! But I've heard they have another one out now, it's called Curious...I so wish they could send me that one as well eheheh...These palettes are all lovely!
    You're so lucky to have Sleek there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Argh blogger just lost my reply - I love the look of curious lots of burgundy shades which look gorgeous with green eyes -my local Superdrug doesn't stock them so I need to make a day of it if I am going to get one :)I love Safari tho that is a really nice palette

    ReplyDelete
  5. so pretty! that palette is amazing! Love the green!

    Sara www.themakeupsnob.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your eyes looks so blue! Wow.. great make-up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look stunning and I love the earrings! :) x

    ReplyDelete