Disclaimer * Note Legali

Saturday, August 29, 2009

You've got mail... from Lumiere again!

Being back from my two days' romantic escapade, today I felt a little sad.
Hot weather, and the impossibility of going to the beach made me irritated, the fact that I am still at my parents' house and I won't be able to go back to my own place until Sept, 3rd made me downright aggravated.

Until, on my way to the farmacy, I passed by the mailbox, and spotted that "lovely" American stamp on a yellow envelope....
Well, that little parcel made my day! Lumiere Cosmetics sent me some other samples for me to try and review (thank you, lovely Sarah, for making my day...again!)
Here is what I've got - with flash and without flash:
From top to bottom:
Veena Foundation in Medium Deep Golden
Mineral Blus in Terra Cotta (love it!)
Blushing Bronzer in Firebrick (love it, again!)
Silk Powder (a finishing powder) in Sheer
Shimmer Eye pigment in Light Plum
and another eye pigment in Foliage

plus a lipgloss in Crushed Velvet, which I love!

I'm gonna review the new products and take fotd's soon.
xoxo,
Lyd

4 comments:

  1. Oh, Goodies is what they are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lyd! The lipgloss looks really nice, but what'scaught my eye is the shimmer eye pigment in light plum! Is it as gorgeous in person as it is in the photos?? Baci

    ReplyDelete
  3. they all look so nice, looking forward for your FOTD..

    ReplyDelete
  4. i agree. a single package can really make my day. :)

    ReplyDelete