Disclaimer * Note Legali

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Monday poll, done on wednesday

Taken from Vex in the City. Great blog by the way!


Mood: Bored. My boyfriend is out of town, and my friends are not going out.

How many times have you been in love?: Twice. This time is stronger then ever though...<3

Do you prefer cream or powder blush?: Powder.

Were you a good student?: I still am a student. I'm in univ. And I'm an excellent student, that's the only thing I'm sure of.

Eyes / Lips / Cheeks: Not wearing make up today. I'm home!

How do you feel about camping?: Mhm, not for me I guess. No bathroom? Nooo nooo...But I love spending the night in a tent on the beach :) isn't that romantic?

Are you happy?: Ever since he came into my life, I am. Sugarcoated, but it's the truth!

Do long distance relationships work?: mhm yes and no. I've been with a Canadian for 4 years, but of course it's different than relationships you have locally. I loved it, and it improved me a lot, but if people don't get to local soon it gets frustrating.

Now I'm on a local one, and it works better.

Outfit: ahaha velour shorts and a sleeveless top. Pj's!

Weekly goals: start studying for my exams in Sept!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment