Disclaimer * Note Legali

Sunday, August 16, 2009

ootn

And, here is why I chose to wear that purple glittery liner over the cute golden-green Lumiere eye pigments:Excuse the mess on my desk. I was in a rush, eheh...and I also forgot to crop the picture. :)
The cute dress, I got it in a random store in Oxford Street, London. In fact, I call it my London dress.
The white pointed ballerina shoes are Italian. They're by a pricey brand called Status. My auntie got them for me, I would have never bought them. Not that they aren't hell of nice, but they're made of real leather, and I'm not really down with killing animals. I still wear them though, cos you know...they're a gift, eheheh! I wore the outfit to go see a temporary Impressionist painters exhibition at the local museum, with my boyfriend and some of his friends.
I love paintings!

Next is my last purchase, from a tiny little "ethnic" store near my parents' house. The store owner made it herself:

Lovely, isn't it?

well, as usual, I'm off to get ready to go to the beach!

xoxo,

Lyd

2 comments:

  1. oh, I love this dress. It looks so nice on you. And the necklace is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete