Disclaimer * Note Legali

Thursday, August 20, 2009

My entry for The Yummy Mummy Beaty Blog's British Icon contest

My take on the makeup Kate Moss wore on the Vogue cover...of course, hers is a professional picture and I look nothing like her...ehehe...But I had fun doing this. It's a great look, if you're blonde!

Holly said to post many pictures, well I guess this is enough :)
There's one more look I want to do, and it's coming soon.
You can check out the rules for the contest here


Here's my inspiration:

Products used:

Face: Lumiere Cashemere Foundation in Medium Deep Golden
Pupa bronzer to contour

Eyes: Grey and Black eyeshadows from the Sleek Acid Palette
White eyeshadow from the Pupa Precious Gold palette
Shiseido black gel eyeliner
Rimmel London Sexy Curves mascara

Lips: Abbracci e Baci (some random old lipstick I found in my mom's stash) glossy lipstick in Albicocca (peach)

I tried to edit some of the pics to give them a magazine finish, but I failed, ehehe...and I don't know why blogger is underlining my post now...

Hope you like it, and I hope I win, of course - I loved the theme, by the way, and it's been fun!

xoxo,
Lydia

8 comments:

  1. you looks gorgeous! good luck with the contest! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you both. I hate grey on my eyes, but the cover looked gorgeous...well she's kate moss...eheeheh

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely gorgeous!! I am crossing my fingers that you will win!!!!!

    Michelle
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!!! I'm crossing my fingers as well!!!

    ReplyDelete