Disclaimer * Note Legali

Friday, August 21, 2009

Memories...

Can you see those "reddish" finger prints near my mouth? That was my mom's blush, and in this picture I wasn't even 3 years old!

I have to ask my dad where the other albums are, because I really want to post a picture of me wearing red lipstick when I was just a little baby girl.

I have another funny one, which does not fit with make-up, it's just too funny:Drool anyone? LOL - I wasn't even 1 here, I learnt not to do this anymore in time, ahahah!!!

xoxo,
Lyd

4 comments:

  1. so cute! I always love to see old pics.

    I just tagged you on my blog
    http://bj-wuschel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww. cute

    I am now following you, check me out! subscribe and follow me. when I get 100 subbies im starting a fab contest!

    jblovly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! Love it.

    BTW, just posted about our swap!

    ReplyDelete