Disclaimer * Note Legali

Sunday, August 9, 2009

My first blog award! yay!



Good evening ladies,
the lovely Michelle aka Lipstick Rules nominated me for an award. It's my first award, and it feels oh-so-good!
I bet most of you follow her awesome blog already, but if you don't I encourage you to. She's a lovely Canadian blogger, and she also tickles your brain with her "question of the day", which I find very stimulating and interactive!


Since I am supposed to nominate 12 blogs I like to read for this nomination, I'll draw my list. Just click on their names to go directly to their blogs:

1. Cupcakes and Cherries : the beautiful Daisy's blog, well organized, and full of thorough reviews!;
2. The Virtues of Beauty: Patience's thoughts on life as she knows it! Her blog is lovely and fun, and she's also having a giveaway now;
3. Too Much Blush: if you love fotd, you must follow Em! She does great jobs with her lovely eyes!;
4. Lipgloss86: lovely layout, lovely reviews, lovely blogger!;
5. The Yummy Mummy's Beauty Blog: One of the most stunning moms of the beauty bloggers world, Holly does great fotd, and reviews! She is also the person who runs the fantabulous Makeup Merchant, which follows;
6. Makeup Merchant: a great idea that allows non-UK residents to have all of those pretty little things from British brands we all love, and can't buy in our countries!
7. Hele Says... : Hele is an awesome looking girl, and a great blogger. She runs the Nail Buff with Holly - they're really lovely!
8. Lou Lou Land!: Louise is a lovely girl, and she does great reviews and swatches. She's also very interactive, which I love!!!
9. Love Lipstick and Lime: another Canadian hot mommy, Nadia does GREAT fotd;
10. The Makeup Snob: one of the most popular blogs ever...no need for catchy phrases here, we all know the wonderful job Sarah does for the beauty addicts!
11. TiffanyD: I'm sure we all know who that is. Inspirational. I love her vids!
12. Pixiwoo : my biggest inspiration as far as makeup is concerned: I L-O-V-E SAMANTHA AND NICOLA CHAPMAN!!!


Thanks again for the nomination, Michelle!!!

Off to watch Life on Mars (the British version) now,
read you guys later :)

Lyd

3 comments:

  1. Aww thank you so much Lyd!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm going to check all of these out. im also going to follow you. follow me too if u want

    http://jblovly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing! Thanks so much for the award! Look how terrible I am so taking this long to see... im sorry! Im seriously taking a posting break to catch up on reading! Life has been crazy! Thanks again for the awards and for the wonderful words! It really means alot!!!

    ReplyDelete