Disclaimer * Note Legali

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Illamasqua Nail Quills

Cult British beauty brand Illamasqua pushes their avant-garde, cutting-edge credentials even further with the launch of the Limited Edition Nail Quills...

Unique, extraordinary and extravagant, these tantalising talons are like nothing you've ever seen before.
Two Nail Quills per set, designed to be worn on either thumb, are a perfect matt black with a silver tip. Presented in a beautiful gift box they come complete with nail tabs and glue, these are set to become real collectors items.  To complete the look, the Nail Quills work best with matt black Nail Varnish in ‘Scorn.

Designed and hand-crafted exclusively for Illamasqua by one of the hottest names in nails Mike Pocock, who has worked with prestigious fashion titles such as Italian Vogue, British Vogue, W, Harpers Bazaar and Dazed and Confused. He has also complemented the aesthetics of visionaries such as Nick Knight, Steven Miesel and Katy England.

“I was inspired by the contrast between Illamasqua’s new black Nail Varnish in ‘Scorn’ and the bright metallic of the nail wrap I have developed.” Mike Pocock

False nails will never be the same again!
A set of ‘Nail Quills’: £35
Nail Varnish in ‘Scorn’: £13

The Limited Edition Nail Quills are exclusive to illamasqua.com and the Flagship Store at 20 Beak Street, London from the end of November 2010




Check out this video for a tutorial on how to apply them from Mike Pocock himself : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5yZgUaqD1c


What do you think of Nail Quills? Yay or nay?  Would you dare to wear them?


5 comments:

  1. I wouldn't dare =P eheheh sono troppo "vampy" per me, pero' son molto belli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won't be wearing them but I kinda like the idea!
    just found you blog - loving it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love the model's hair. I didn't even notice her nails at first!

    I think they look cool though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore them, but I think only the uber stylish can get away wearing them without looking stupid. :)

    ReplyDelete