Disclaimer * Note Legali

Thursday, November 11, 2010

My favourite pencils and a recycling idea

Here are my favourite eyeliner and lip pencils:
The first two from the left are from Madina Milano - one is an iridescent purple eye pencil, and the other one is the Luxe Eyeliner in Nude (review here).
The next 6 are all from KIKO Make-up Milano and they are all limited edition from the Siberian Flowers collection and the Electric Town one. Swatches of these are coming soon. They are the cutest and most affordable dupe for Urban Decay's 24/7 glide on pencils! Amazing!
Next is...ok, not one of my favourite there, but one I definitely reach for a lot: the Pupa eyebrow pencils, which also has a brush on one hand.
Then I have my new and beloved (the replaced all the other lip pencils I have) Automatic Precision Lip Liner from the Siberian Flower collection by KIKO. Swatches and a review of them is also coming soon.
Pictured on top of them, are the Eyeko Graffiti Eyeliner Pen, which is very handy (review here), Soap & Glory's Arch de Triumph (review here), which is my favourite eyebrow pencil ever, and a lovely Corolle golden jumbo pencil. The latter was a gift from a friend and I must say it is versatile and especially nice to use as a highlighter.

But where do I keep all of them? Not certainly in a pouch, as I always have to dig into the crazy amount of stuff (most of which left unused now) I have there.
My idea was to recycle a lovely rectangular tin box that was once a chocolate box my aunt brought me from Berlin:
I swear this is the best storage method for pencils. it's so quick and space saving. I place it onto my desk, and when I grab it, I can always find what I want immediately!

Where do you store your pencils? What are your favourite ones?
What do you think of my storage, isn't it cute? ;)

7 comments:

  1. I keep my pencils in a plastic drawer. deff a cute container!
    Maricela
    Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ... vividfusion.blogspot.com ....Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Io le metto in due bustine di plastica trasparente - ma penso sarebbe meglio seguire l'idea della scatola...il problema è che mi devo quasi sempre portare in giro tutto...(o quasi)...ormai la mia roba è sparsa su due case...il bagno di casa mia, quando uno entra, mi fa vergognare...qualcuno si chiedera'....ma cosa se ne fa questa di tutti questi trucchi?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Io ho comprato un delizioso portaposate che sembra un cestino ^^ E' diviso in tre scomparti e stanno tutte le matite, matitoni, mascara, eyeliner e pennelli, ne vado molto fiera!
    La scatola è bellissima!! I'm a teddy-addicted!
    Attendo la tua review con swatches, ci sono ancora un paio di cosine che potrebbero interessarmi della siberian ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice idea! thanks sweetie!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely idea, i keep mine in a container on my vanity unit. I like to have them to hand x

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great idea and the box is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A clever idea. And that box is so cute! All the chocolates around my area are mostly stored in huge tins or either a plastic box.

    ReplyDelete