Disclaimer * Note Legali

Friday, September 18, 2015

Recap du jour || a few looks using the MAC Cosmetics Warm Neutral Palette

The MAC Cosmetics Eyeshadow x 15 palettes are probably MAC's unsung heroes. With a warm and a cool version, these palettes have never gotten much hype around blogs or Youtube videos. 
Now, at 118 €, I'm sure there are not so many mentally ill people who give in as I did - but I still think this is better than any limited edition purchase (too many limited editions, MAC, just too many!). Why? Well, here's a recap of some of the smokiest looks I've created using my Warm Neutrals palette: 





If you are still on the fence about buying this palette, just know that a review will be coming shortly. 

I'm sorry if I'm a very bad blogger, but work, social life, and guitar + singing classes get in the way, and blogging takes so much time, I can't do everything. 

Just follow me on Facebook and Instagram for updates. 

Kisses, 

L.

1 comment:

  1. Superbe ce maquillage et tes yeux whaou!
    Cela te dirait si l'on se suit mutuellement sur Instagram/ Facebook ?

    Ainsi nous pourrions rester en contact et suivre nos activités :-)

    A bientôt !

    Emily de PTT

    ReplyDelete